Oktoberfest takes place this year in Munich from September 21st to October 6th and to celebrate the most wonderful time of the year (for a brewery), Dead Centre Brewing is throwing it’s first annual Oktoberfest event.
On September 28th, we’ll be closing the brewpub and running a ticket only celebration of all things German beer with FOUR Dead Centre limited edition beers available on the day as well as a selection of German imports that are super-rare on these shores. Doors will open at 6pm and the brewpub will be closed up until that time. Access after 6pm is strictly by ticket only.
Food-wise, alongside our standard menu, dcKitchen will be mixing things up with a German inspired pizza special, soft pretzels, currywurst and much more.
Entertainment will be coming via a live DJ after our Brass Band who will be lifting the roof off the brew-pub and provide the soundtrack to an evening of excellent beer! Before the Brass Band take to the stage, you can rock out with Dust ‘n’ Bone.
- access to the brew-pub
- a branded limited-edition Dead Centre Tankard which is yours to keep
- a token for a pint of your choice
- a soft-pretzel
LIMITED TICKETS WILL BE HELD AND BE MADE AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR ON THE DAY. FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED.
***Strictly over 18s***
- Weihenstephaner ‘Hefe Weissbier’
- Augustiner Bräu ‘Lagerbier Hell’
- Dead Centre ‘The Bunker’ Hefe
- St Mel’s ‘Springbock’
- Dead Centre ‘Steady as the Stars’ Dunkel
- Rye River Seasonal ‘Kolsch Style’
- Dead Centre ‘Dead Pixels’ Pilsner
- …and lots more to come!
- 6pm – 8pm: Dust ‘n’ Bone
- 8pm – 9pm: Brass Band
- 9pm – 9.30pm: TBA
- 9:30pm – 10:30pm: Brass Band
- 10:30pm – 12:30am: iRadio DJ Paul Byrne
GET YOUR TICKETS NOW:
Tickets sales are managed by Eventbrite, and you can get yours HERE.